Molecular Medicine Ireland in partnership with CÚRAM, the Centre for Research in Medical Devices, seeks a high-calibre candidate to work in a collaborative centre of excellence on a well-resourced project that is developing key information and education tools for the medical devices research community.
Important: please review the details of the role, responsibilities and job specification here before applying. The closing date for receipt of applications is 9 June 2017 at 12 Noon (GMT).
If you are interested in the post, please attach the following by email: a covering letter explaining why you consider your background and experience make you a suitable candidate, your CV, and the names of three referees. Send to email@example.com
- Post Title: Project Manager – MMI/CÚRAM Partnership
- Post Status: 3.5 year fixed term contract from date of appointment
- Organisation: Molecular Medicine Ireland
- Location: Molecular Medicine Ireland Offices, Dublin.
- Reporting to: Head of Programmes, Molecular Medicine Ireland
- Salary: Up to €54,000 per annum
- Closing Date: No later than 12 Noon (GMT) on 9 June 2017
- Interviews will take place in the MMI Offices, Dublin (date to be confirmed).
The project is supported by Science Foundation Ireland.