Programme Manager – Neonatal Brain Injury Consortium Ireland
Clinical Research Development Ireland seeks a high-calibre candidate to work in a collaborative centre of excellence on a well-resourced project that will bring new skills and research outputs to the clinic and develop future leaders of research, innovation and care of infants.
CRDI is part of the successful Neonatal Brain Injury Consortium Ireland application to the Health Research Board for a Collaborative Doctoral Award in Patient-Focused Research, with responsibility for programme coordination across the partners.
This is a major collaborative structured PhD research programme led by Professor Eleanor Molloy (Consultant Neonatologist, Chair and Professor of Paediatrics, TCD and Tallaght Hospital) and co-lead Professor Geraldine Boylan (Professor of Neonatal Physiology and Director of the INFANT Research Centre, UCC). The core partners are based in Trinity College Dublin, University College Cork, NUI Galway and their associated hospitals as well as key centres, infrastructures and groups including INFANT (Irish Centre for Fetal and Neonatal Translational Research), the HRB Trials Methodology Research Network and the Irish Neonatal Health Alliance. Associated partners include international centres of excellence.
More information about the programme is available here
The Neonatal Brain Injury Consortium Ireland Programme Manager is an important new post that involves engagement with the partners in this programme at all levels.
Important: please review this document for details of the role, responsibilities and person specification before applying. The closing date for receipt of applications is 18th June 2018 at 12 Noon (GMT).
If you are interested in the post, please attach the following to an email: a covering letter explaining why you consider your background and experience make you a suitable candidate, your CV, and the names of three referees.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Title: Programme Manager – Neonatal Brain Injury Consortium Irelannd
- Post Status: Part-time (0.5 FTE; 17.5 hours per week) 4 year fixed term contract from date of appointment
- Organisation: Clinical Research Development Ireland (CRDI)
- Location: CRDI Offices, Dublin
- Reports to: Head of Education and Development, CRDI
- Salary: Up to €26,622 per annum (€53,244 full time equivalent)
- Closing Date: No later than 12 Noon (GMT) on 18 June 2018
- Application: Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter explaining why you consider your background and experience make you a suitable candidate, with names and contact details of 3 referees.
Interviews will take place in the CRDI Offices, Dublin (date to be confirmed).
This position is supported by a Health Research Board Collaborative Doctoral Award in Patient-Focused Research.