The 5th annual Public and Patient Involvement (PPI) Summer school will be held online on June 25th & 26th 2020, hosted by PPI Ignite at University of Limerick and the Health Research Institute (HRI), and sponsored by the Health Research Board (HRB).
It will take the form of a series of pre-recorded webinars, each with a dedicated discussion forum and scheduled live workshop/discussion session.
Workshops will include:
- Finding Research Partners
- Using Arts-Based Methods in PPI Health Research
- Ethics, Governance and Partnership Agreements
- Patient and Community Perspectives: What do we expect out of a research partnership?
- Patient and Community Perspectives: Co-researcher role vs. other PPI roles. What’s the difference?
- HRB: What goes into a successful PPI section
- PPI in PhD research projects
- Dissemination Planning with Partners
- Plenary Discussion Panel: PPI during the Covid-19 Pandemic
How it works:
- Watch the pre-recorded webinar available online one week in advance
- Participate in the asynchronous discussion for each topic in the online forum
- Attend in the 1-hour live videoconference sessions for each topic to be scheduled for June 25-26 (TBA)
- They will not overlap, so you may attend as many of these as you like.
Registration, with further details, is now open on Eventbrite.