Clinical Research Coordination and Management – Course Overview
RCSI Clinical Research Centre
This online course explores elements of the clinical research coordinator role. It is aimed at research nurses and midwives, research assistants, project managers, data managers and others involved in the day to day conduct of a research project. The course is available online with ongoing access to the course.
Topics included are:
- Role of study coordinator
- Study set-up – Budgets, feasibility, administration, site preparation
- Patient recruitment
- Patient study visit management
- IMP and resource management
- Documentation In clinical research
- Data management, safety reporting and discrepancy management
- Site file management
- Study close-out and archiving
- Preparing for Audit and Inspection
This course has been accredited as an optional component of a Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Research Practices, School of Postgraduate Studies, RCSI (5 ECTS). It is also accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland for 18 continuing education units (CEUs). The course costs €180 (external attendees).
For more information and for a booking form please contact:
Deirdre Hyland:(01) 809 3785 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the course booking form here.
RCSI are also hosting an online GCP for Medical Device Research course on August 20th 2020. For further details check our training/events calendar.