The HRB CRCI National Integrated Clinical Research Network comprises of Clinical Research Facilities/Centres, associated hospitals and Investigators located throughout Ireland.
The aims of the Clinical Research Facilities and Centre’s are to provide the infrastructure, physical space and facilities, experienced research and specialist support staff and the necessary quality and oversight programs that are critical for the successful conduct of world class patient focused research. Research is delivered across numerous clinical specialties.
HRB CRCI was founded through a partnership between the following five Clinical Research Facilities and Centres:
- HRB CRF-C:Health Research Board Clinical Research Facility Cork at University College Cork and Mercy University Hospital, Co Cork.
- HRB CRFG: Health Research Board Clinical Research Facility Galway at University Hospital Galway, Co Galway.
- Wellcome Trust HRB CRF SJH: Wellcome Trust Health Research Board Clinical Research Facility at St. James’s Hospital, Dublin 8.
- RCSI CRC: Royal College of Surgeons Ireland Clinical Research Centre at Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9.
- UCD CRC: University College Dublin Clinical Research Centre at Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin 7 and St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin 4.
HRB CRCI is a national organisation and provides centralised support to all Clinical Research Facilities and Centre’s and Investigators in Ireland conducting multicentre clinical trials. HRB CRCI also collaborates with:
- Individual Investigators
- Clinical Research Networks
- HRI-CRSU: Health Research Institute Clinical Research Support Unit at University Hospital Limerick, Co Limerick.
- NICRF: Wellcome Trust-Wolfson Northern Ireland Clinical Research Facility at Belfast City Hospital, Belfast, Co Antrim.
- NCRC: National Children’s Research Centre at Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin 12.