HRB CRCI Quality Working Group (QWG)
Since 2015, the HRB CRCI QWG have been collaborating to address regulatory and quality challenges, to share quality best practice and to deliver the HRB CRCI mutual recognition scheme.
- Implementation of the Mutual Recognition Scheme of the CRF/Cs Quality Systems
- Horizon Scanning Programme to monitor changes to regulations/legislation
- Sharing of Quality Best Practice amongst the group
- Third party stakeholder consultation with key stakeholders such as the HPRA, DOH and HSE
- Training; identify and address common training needs
Working Group Structure & Membership
The QWG is comprised of core and non-core members. The core members are representatives from organisations from the HRB CRCI network. Non-core members are representatives from organisations outside of the HRB CRCI membership.