The HRB CRCI National Integrated Clinical Research Network comprises of Clinical Research Facilities/Centres, associated hospitals and Investigators located throughout Ireland.
The aims of the Clinical Research Facilities and Centre’s are to provide the infrastructure, physical space and facilities, experienced research and specialist support staff and the necessary quality and oversight programs that are critical for the successful conduct of world class patient focused research. Research is delivered across numerous clinical specialties.
HRB CRCI is a partnership of the following Clinical Research Facilities and Centres:
- HRB CRF Cork at University College Cork and Mercy University Hospital
- HRB CRF Galway at University Hospital Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons Ireland CRC at Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9.
- University College Dublin CRCs at Mater Misericordiae University Hospital and St. Vincent’s University Hospital.
- Wellcome Trust – HRB CRF at St. James’s Hospital, Dublin 8.
- HRI-CRSU: Health Research Institute Clinical Research Support Unit at University Hospital Limerick, Co Limerick.
- NCRC: National Children’s Research Centre at Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin 12
HRB CRCI is a national organisation and provides centralised support to all Clinical Research Facilities and Centre’s and Investigators in Ireland conducting multicentre clinical trials. HRB CRCI also collaborates with: